Who's Online
0 registered (), 5 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
Josh 2746
HUNTER 2199
cloudsong 1546
Thutmose_III 1234
MichaelFisher 1169
Bilalianman 796
Corsican 747
SynQ 739
Edward Williams 697
kermudgeon 572
Newest Members
ogotelo, anuqowih, JoeClark, agado, Bennett
650 Registered Users
Forum Stats
650 Registered Members
26 Forums
1,255 Topics
14,848 Posts

Most users ever online: 366 @ 07/16/07 03:30 AM
Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#13971 - 10/22/09 11:38 PM Re: The Code does work! [Re: SynQ]
Corsican Offline

Quote:
I do not see my conclusion as being any different from Fuller's suggestion.

Really? I was under the impression that when you say "Racist Suspect" you mean a white person who has the ability to practice racism, is that correct?

Quote:
That's in the code book as well. Did you read the "CAUTION" in the beginning of the book, where it says that many statements may appear to contradict themselves at first?

Indeed yes, it is my opinion that he included that to cover the obvious contradictions in his book, such as where him saying that non-white people cannot and/or should not practice racism against white people, and yet then goes on to promote the same, so that people cannot say what I am saying about his book. Unfortunatly for him, the vast majority of his book does promote racism, so the small parts that don't are, in my opinion, the contradictions that are just being used as "cover". You could, of course, argue that actually those contradictions are what Fuller really means, and his publisher just insisted the rest was put in or whatever. I can't prove you wrong, but I think it highly unlikely.

Do you not have any questions for me, incidentally? You usually do, but this time it's me doing all the asking. Not that that's a problem if you prefer.

#13973 - 10/23/09 02:43 AM Re: The Code does work! [Re: Corsican]
HUNTER Offline
Doctoral Member

Loc: Massachussettes
 Originally Posted By: corsican
Do you not have any questions for me, incidentally? You usually do, but this time it's me doing all the asking. Not that that's a problem if you prefer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...............------------------------..................................------------ .. .. ..-------

................-

#13982 - 10/25/09 08:24 PM Re: The Code does work! [Re: HUNTER]
Corsican Offline

Originally Posted By: HUNTER

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...............------------------------..................................------------ .. .. ..-------

................-

What do you mean by this post Hunter?

#14993 - 10/03/10 02:18 AM Re: The Code does work! [Re: Corsican]
HUNTER Offline
Doctoral Member

Loc: Massachussettes
What do you mean by this post Hunter?

Must have been the captain

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Preview
Moderator:  Bilalianman