Who's Online
0 registered (), 2 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
Josh 2746
HUNTER 2199
cloudsong 1546
Thutmose_III 1234
MichaelFisher 1169
Bilalianman 795
Corsican 747
SynQ 739
Edward Williams 697
kermudgeon 572
Newest Members
enuwa, eqykysyb, uwekuqec, yfubydu, ubabaruh
641 Registered Users
Forum Stats
641 Registered Members
26 Forums
1,254 Topics
14,847 Posts

Most users ever online: 366 @ 07/16/07 03:30 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#14071 - 12/13/09 12:12 PM Re: Criteria for Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Action [Re: HUNTER]
Corsican Offline

Originally Posted By: HUNTER
 Quote:
People whom influence others into performing actions DO carry some of the responsibility for that action.

So you know what it is to be "black"?

There are questions of mine you have not yet answered. I see no reason to answer yours, until you answer mine:

Who am I oppressing, and how am I oppressing them?

Demonstrate EXACTLY when and where I have judged anybody based on race.

Please provide a quote, along with a link, of me saying I have an endearment to white people.

#14075 - 12/15/09 02:38 PM Re: Criteria for Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Action [Re: Josh]
Edward Williams Offline

Loc: Right here...
 Originally Posted By: Josh
Edward,

It was not my intent to talk to the racists suspect. But I did want to challenge his statement for the benefit of those victims of racism whom were thinking about accepting his logic.

I think you summed it up best:

"Someone writing something has nothing to do with someone else's actions when they read what was written. The person who writes it does have responsibility for writing it and the extent of their responsability is that they wrote it. The writer cannot possibly be responsible for the actions of other people. The same goes for people who draw things or say things."

Thank you Sir for your response.

#14080 - 12/21/09 07:49 PM Re: Criteria for Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Action [Re: Edward Williams]
MichaelFisher Offline
Graduate Member

Originally Posted By: Edward Williams
After giving this discussion some serious thought I have determined that what Fuller says is correct. It is not "codified" for the person committing MECA to leave anything behind explaining that they committed the act of MECA and that they acted alone or to explain anything else. The act of MECA should not be a "political statement". This should be an act that is totally and completely between the non-white person committing the act and the racist suspects and no one else. Since this act does not involve anyone else except the non-white person committing the act and the racist suspects there is no need to involve anyone else prior to committing the act nor involve anyone else after committing the act.

Terrorism of any kind is never justifiable. It matters not if one clothes it in as many euphemisms, be they "Maximum Emergency Compensatory Action" or whatever, as one wants. Moreover, to go around killing persons based on one's suspicion that they are white (or, for that matter, based on one's knowledge that they are white) is not only unjustifiable and morally reprehensible, but illogical and in fact will play in the hands of racism/white supremacy.

This is what makes this religion of "The Code" a dangerous and fascist doctrine. On balance, this is what makes "The Code" a white supremacist helpmate - a "wolf" in "sheep's" clothing.

#14082 - 12/24/09 01:52 PM Re: Criteria for Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Action [Re: MichaelFisher]
Black_Mergatroid Offline

Loc: Savannah
What is the incentive for a Racist/White Supremacit to stop waging war if there is no counter-war?

Why should the burden of what is considered 'moral' be laid on the victims of racism?

Isn't the word 'moral' subjective?

Isn't what is moral to one not moral to another?

It comes down to what is constructive and non-constructive.

Isn't it less constructive to be dragged unto a slave ship?

Isn't it more constructive to kill the slavers even it if it means you have to die?

You are left with a few less slavers and fewer future slaves.

I think that if MECA was committed wide scale during the beginnings of the African Slave Trade the present and future would be dramatically different. The profit it the slave trade would decrease and the risk would increase so much that the Racist Suspect in Europe and Arabia would have capitulated. Most Racist Suspect are horrified by the idea that their victims will die to kill them. MECA is probably more powerful than any weapon that a Racist Suspect can make or use.

The death of one victim leading the multiple deaths of many Racist Suspects simultaneously sounds very efficient. This would have put all of the Racist Suspects in check when ever they think about the practice of racism.

#14815 - 08/15/10 12:36 PM Re: Criteria for Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Action [Re: Black_Mergatroid]
Corsican Offline

Sorry folks, I know I'm reviving a dead thread here, but I'm just looking at some of the words Black Mergatroid is using here;

Quote:
Most Racist Suspect are horrified by the idea that their victims will die to kill them. MECA is probably more powerful than any weapon that a Racist Suspect can make or use.

The death of one victim leading the multiple deaths of many Racist Suspects simultaneously sounds very efficient. This would have put all of the Racist Suspects in check when ever they think about the practice of racism.

In the first paragraph, he's talking about the VICTIMS of racist SUSPECTS. I.E. the victims of white people. Not of "Racists (White Supremacists), just white people. This is further proof of the racism that lies behind the term "Racist Suspect".

In the second paragraph, he's talking about the killing of racist SUSPECTS in the enactment of MECA. Not Racists (White Supremacists), just plain old white people. Which again, is further proof that MECA is nothing more or less than the indiscriminate killing of white people.

#14825 - 08/16/10 01:36 AM Re: Criteria for Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Action [Re: Corsican]
seshatasefekht Offline

Loc: houston texas
Untrue.

#14828 - 08/16/10 08:18 AM Re: Criteria for Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Action [Re: seshatasefekht]
Corsican Offline

Quote:
Untrue.

What is untrue? Are you saying that Black Mergatroid did not say the words that I said he said?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Preview
Moderator:  Bilalianman 
Board Rules · Mark all threads read
Contact Us · Replace White Supremacy With Justice · Top