Who's Online
0 registered (), 5 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
Josh 2746
HUNTER 2199
cloudsong 1546
Thutmose_III 1234
MichaelFisher 1169
Bilalianman 795
Corsican 747
SynQ 739
Edward Williams 697
kermudgeon 572
Newest Members
Bennett, acufesivo, axiny, opytiryfy, ikuwaxyxe
646 Registered Users
Forum Stats
646 Registered Members
26 Forums
1,254 Topics
14,847 Posts

Most users ever online: 366 @ 07/16/07 03:30 AM
Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#12765 - 07/19/09 03:15 PM Re: WHITE SUPREMACY KILLS MICHAEL JACKSON [Re: Josh]
Corsican Offline

Quote:
As an example, this is why when white people come to counter racism discussions, they always engage in one of two behaviors:

1. Try to confuse nonwhite people

2. Try to convince nonwhite people that THEY are not racist.

Another thing, very interesting to note, is that a large portion of racists attempt to confuse people by trying to convince them that they CANNOT be racist.

#12766 - 07/19/09 03:17 PM Re: WHITE SUPREMACY KILLS MICHAEL JACKSON [Re: Josh]
Corsican Offline

Quote:
She did exactly what a white person in a system of racism white supremacy does; BEHAVE like a racist suspect.

You mean, exactly how you would have behaved had you asked the first question, and she posted a question to you without answering yours?

Double standards, as always.

#12767 - 07/19/09 03:22 PM Re: WHITE SUPREMACY KILLS MICHAEL JACKSON [Re: kimuniverse]
Corsican Offline

Quote:
Since-there is no society of non-white people who are responsible for how the United States of America or any other dominant corporation in the universe is structured-there are no non-white people who have labeled anyone white.

Totally and utterly untrue. Firstly, non-white people are as much a part of society as white people, the two aint seperate entities or anything. Secondly, even if what you said WERE true, it would be totally irrelevant. If a non-white person sees a man on the street, decides he's white and then treats him as such he has classified him racially, regardless of what the corporation or state is doing.

Quote:
"White" is designed to function as powerful relative to "non-white/nigger," which is designed to function as powerless in relation to "white" and "racist white supremacist."

Also untrue, in most places they function as equals.

Quote:
For example United States of America, England, Denmark, Germany, and Canada are corporate business structures. They are corporations.

Actually these are known as "countries". Look it up.

#12831 - 07/21/09 09:10 PM Re: WHITE SUPREMACY KILLS MICHAEL JACKSON [Re: kimuniverse]
kimuniverse Offline
Freshman Member

The first picture is the entire cover of Newsweek magazine reading "The Meaning of Michael Jackson?" The second is on the inside along with the story suppositly revealing the "meaning of MJ."

#12867 - 07/22/09 12:48 AM Re: WHITE SUPREMACY KILLS MICHAEL JACKSON [Re: kimuniverse]
Josh Offline

Doctoral Member

Loc: closer
Hmmm...

is it me? or is there a connection between the election of the first blk president and the RENEWED appearance of white people on the discussion of racism white supremacy forum here at the code.net?

For those of you who missed the opening of this forum, we had a few suspects at first, but they faded away when they kept hitting code.

If you search the archive for "Guy" and "The Observer"; you may notice they have no different racist techniques than the current suspect here.

My suggestion?

Try not to be one by changing YOUR behavior"

#12868 - 07/22/09 01:23 AM Re: WHITE SUPREMACY KILLS MICHAEL JACKSON [Re: Josh]
White_Person Offline
Sophomore Member

Mr. Josh. You haven't answered my question yet. Is that code?

#12878 - 07/22/09 08:48 AM Re: WHITE SUPREMACY KILLS MICHAEL JACKSON [Re: Josh]
Corsican Offline

Quote:
is it me? or is there a connection between the election of the first blk president and the RENEWED appearance of white people on the discussion of racism white supremacy forum here at the code.net?

Well, there's certainly no connection in my case. I came here BEFORE he was elected originally, then came BACK because I had more to say. That's all.

Quote:
If you search the archive for "Guy" and "The Observer"; you may notice they have no different racist techniques than the current suspect here.

Though I never bothered reading much by either of those two, what I did notice from searching the archives is that your own racist techniques have not changed as time progressed. Interesting.

#12888 - 07/23/09 07:50 AM Re: WHITE SUPREMACY KILLS MICHEAL JACKSON [Re: hakeema]
SynQ Offline

#14766 - 07/12/10 07:49 AM Re: WHITE SUPREMACY KILLS MICHEAL JACKSON [Re: kimuniverse]
ghdfans2010 Offline
Freshman Member

I have heard Quincy Jones, a non-white person,too!

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Preview
Moderator:  Bilalianman 
Board Rules · Mark all threads read
Contact Us · Replace White Supremacy With Justice · Top