Who's Online
0 registered (), 4 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
Josh 2746
HUNTER 2199
cloudsong 1546
Thutmose_III 1234
MichaelFisher 1169
Bilalianman 795
Corsican 747
SynQ 739
Edward Williams 697
kermudgeon 572
Newest Members
adupomy, edicyq, ofogyvof, erijidav, yxizalo
612 Registered Users
Forum Stats
612 Registered Members
26 Forums
1,254 Topics
14,847 Posts

Most users ever online: 366 @ 07/16/07 03:30 AM
Topic Options
#14205 - 01/25/10 06:27 PM The C.O.W.S. w/ Tim Wise Part II
kermudgeon Offline

Admitted Racist Tim Wise returns to The Context of White Supremacy.
Thursday, January 28th
7:30PM Eastern/ 4:30PM Pacific
Link for the show.
Program will be archived and available for download if you miss the live broadcast.

#14209 - 01/25/10 10:31 PM Re: The C.O.W.S. w/ Tim Wise Part II [Re: kermudgeon]
Edward Williams Offline

Loc: Right here...
Did Darkmatter ever contact you? I think that would be a very interesting interview. We seldom get examples of what non-white people can say and do to use the power of the most powerful white people to work to our advantage.

Also, please check your Counter-Racism.com mailbox. I think it may be full.

#14213 - 01/26/10 02:47 AM Re: The C.O.W.S. w/ Tim Wise Part II [Re: Edward Williams]
kermudgeon Offline

Greetings Mr. Williams,

DarkMatter has not contacted me as of yet. Perhaps she will get in touch with me down the road. I checked my counter-racism mailbox earlier today. It wasn't full then, but I will recheck now. Thanks for the alert.

#14274 - 02/06/10 01:08 AM Re: The C.O.W.S. w/ Tim Wise Part II [Re: kermudgeon]
HUNTER Offline
Doctoral Member

Loc: Massachussettes
Kermudgeon-How else does a "non white" person find out how it works?

If some "white" people come forth and tell the truth about it.

"racism" is internalized. "oppression" is internalized.

Kermudgeon-He's trying. 52:00 - 54:53.

He's lying about some things but not because he is trying to fool you. My suggestion is-have him on Two more times. If he means what he says-you will know also.

corsican and himself know each other-not nessacerly as good friends-Tim Wise has moved beyound corsican.Tim Wise means well-just like Jeff Hitchcock does-except Tim Wise is becoming more honest.

You know what would an excellent program? Contact -Jeff Hitchcock-see if he will come on.

Edited by HUNTER (02/06/10 01:23 AM)
Edit Reason: I changed it three times-I'm half stupid so if it is really worth your time -ask me

#14276 - 02/06/10 01:03 PM Re: The C.O.W.S. w/ Tim Wise Part II [Re: HUNTER]
Corsican Offline

Quote:
corsican and himself know each other-not nessacerly as good friends-Tim Wise has moved beyound corsican.Tim Wise means well-just like Jeff Hitchcock does-except Tim Wise is becoming more honest.

Excuse me? You really can't stop lying can you? I have never once even spoken to Tim Wise, not by phone, not on a forum, nor by e-mail. Nothing. There has literally never been any communication of any kind between us. You just pulled that claim right out of thin air, and the worst part is that given the lack of communication between myself and Tim Wise, there can't have been anything to give you the impression that we know each other. You just made that shit up with absolutely no way evidence of it whatsoever.

I don't even agree with Tim Wise for christ's sake, why you think we know each other is beyond me.

View All Topics Index
Preview
Board Rules · Mark all threads read
Contact Us · Replace White Supremacy With Justice · Top