Who's Online
0 registered (), 1 Guest and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
Josh 2746
HUNTER 2199
cloudsong 1546
Thutmose_III 1234
MichaelFisher 1169
Bilalianman 795
Corsican 747
SynQ 739
Edward Williams 697
kermudgeon 572
Newest Members
iqyzalec, uxaxezel, eziquhe, ageviqu, uqemenur
631 Registered Users
Forum Stats
631 Registered Members
26 Forums
1,254 Topics
14,847 Posts

Most users ever online: 366 @ 07/16/07 03:30 AM
Topic Options
#13446 - 08/24/09 01:07 AM Beware of the "Lone Wolves"
SynQ Offline

Lone Wolf and Cell Structure

Membership organizations are fraught with leaks and agents. They are a technique whose time has long since passed, if they were ever more than JOG tools in the first place.

There is no way to know when a Lone Wolf is acting as a Lone Wolf. There is no way to know they are not. 'Lone Wolf' covers a lot of territory. The level depends upon the ability and position of the individual.

Most Lone Wolves are simply independent operators who participate from wherever they are. This may include simple things like literature distribution and other moderate activity not connected to membership groups. A second layer are those who remain unknown but develop certain forms of, usually, black or grey propaganda.

The third is deep cover. They may be involved in individual action or in clandestine intelligence as JOG employees: police, federal agents, media people, military, teachers, students and in other sensitive positions of value to the struggle.

At this time, action Lone Wolves are keeping a low profile because the deteriorating system is taking care of itself, so to speak. They need do no more than encourage the WORSE IS BETTER attitude while training for the time when action will be useful, and not counterproductive. Action Lone Wolves do not waste themselves on low level violence which could not only blow their cover but would possibly even prove detrimental. This does not disallow self-defense for the Lone Wolf or Cell.

The Lone Wolf does not entangle himself in situations which could possibly expose his thinking. Coming to the aid of white women who run with non-whites is verboten! In fact, the Lone Wolf endangers his long range mission by involvement in any street level racial situations. i.e. Rushing to the aid of any Whites being attacked by non-Whites. Also, the deep cover Lone Wolf NEVER uses racial slurs on the street.

Many men are in prison for being 'knights in shining armor' because the people they defended gave testimony against them in open court. Most Whites must be educated by non-White brutality if they are to become useful to the cause.

Another aspect is the Cell structure. The Cell is made up of no more than three people who know and trust each other after years of close association. A Cell in one area may link loosely with a Cell in another area, but only through one contact member. Beyond that, Cells should not connect with other Cells. Camaraderie must be left for other venues.

There are those like myself who have been out in the open for years with no real possibility of becoming deep cover Lone Wolves. Our job is primarily one of creating white propaganda, of being public information sources and for communicating to those in deep cover; through radio shows, media interviews (grey propaganda), publications; national and international networking etc.

When these principles are applied properly they become our most effective tactics based upon present conditions. These tactics are used successfully around the world by indigenous, racial, religious and political movements. Their veracity is proven. Newly released Russian information proves that Joe McCarthy was right. Using Cells and Lone Wolves, the Communists penetrated every level of government and society at large.
Will there be a day when we can evolve to the open street level: strong parties, regular armies, rigid structures? I don't know because I live for now. I cannot dictate the future. I as an individual can dictate perfectly my actions or inaction. I can be a simple propagandist today or turn on a dime wreaking havoc on the enemy tomorrow. The power of the individual is great. The most successful action is perpetrated by those who always REMEMBER, AND USE, THE 5 WORDS.

Tom Metzger

#13475 - 08/25/09 12:09 AM Re: Beware of the "Lone Wolves" [Re: SynQ]
kimuniverse Offline
Freshman Member

Originally Posted By: SynQ
The most successful action is perpetrated by those who always REMEMBER, AND USE, THE 5 WORDS.
Tom Metzger

Found at the website: http://www.resist.com
 Quote:
THE FIVE WORDS are...I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.
CALL THE 24 HOUR ARYAN UPDATE HOTLINE (574) 267-5036

Here are some other five words that might be useful..."HE/SHE SAID WHAT HE/SHE SAID"

#13477 - 08/25/09 03:18 AM Re: Beware of the "Lone Wolves" [Re: kimuniverse]
SynQ Offline

Originally Posted By: kimuniverse
 Originally Posted By: SynQ
The most successful action is perpetrated by those who always REMEMBER, AND USE, THE 5 WORDS.
Tom Metzger

Found at the website: http://www.resist.com
 Quote:
THE FIVE WORDS are...I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.
CALL THE 24 HOUR ARYAN UPDATE HOTLINE (574) 267-5036

Here are some other five words that might be useful..."HE/SHE SAID WHAT HE/SHE SAID"

Oops, I meant to go back and find out what those five words were. Thanks for completing that. And thanks for posting the link to the source as well.

View All Topics Index
Preview
Moderator:  Bilalianman 
Board Rules · Mark all threads read
Contact Us · Replace White Supremacy With Justice · Top