Who's Online
0 registered (), 2 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
Josh 2746
HUNTER 2199
cloudsong 1546
Thutmose_III 1234
MichaelFisher 1169
Bilalianman 795
Corsican 747
SynQ 739
Edward Williams 697
kermudgeon 572
Newest Members
enuwa, eqykysyb, uwekuqec, yfubydu, ubabaruh
641 Registered Users
Forum Stats
641 Registered Members
26 Forums
1,254 Topics
14,847 Posts

Most users ever online: 366 @ 07/16/07 03:30 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#11112 - 02/11/09 12:01 PM Re: Code [Re: Thutmose_III]
RaptorJesus Offline
Sophomore Member

Quote:
?do you believe freedom ever existed??

Using this definition of "freedom":

"Freedom: exemption from external control, interference, regulation, etc."

No, I am not aware of any time at which "freedom" has existed. Do you think true "freedom" would ever work? Absolutely no control or limitations placed on any person whatsoever? This, incidentally, is a topic I studied last year.

Quote:
If I colossally screwed up at work my boss would fire me right there on the spot? not waiting until I find another job or quit.

Very true, and now I think of it the process known as "impeachment" exists to "fire" Presidents and leaders who seriously screw the pony. So actually you're right, nobody did anything to fire him.

Quote:
?Nobody? selected the individuals ? then how did they get there? (Makes my job a lot easier) And tell me, why did PM Blair, as you put it, quit?

Pardon me, what I meant was that nobody in the general public selects them. In legal terms the monarch selects them, in practical terms their political part selects them and the monarch confirms that selection.

Quote:
Do you now see how the whole conversation between you and I, is pointing out the obvious flaw in voting ? ?

I do indeed actually yes. Again this thinking is very new to me, I've never looked at it in this light before.

#11119 - 02/11/09 07:59 PM Re: Code [Re: RaptorJesus]
Thutmose_III Offline
Graduate Member

Loc: Orion's Belt
 Quote:
Do you think true "freedom" would ever work?

Politics ? Don?t vote, don?t settle for anything less than JUSTICE, as Nelly Fuller defined, and overstand you are under a dictatorship.

SO to answer your question, "YES."

Welcome to countering - racism (white supremacy), as most so amply put it, and replacing it with JUSTICE.

Quote:
Absolutely no control or limitations placed on any person whatsoever?
"YES!"

"Yet I still maintain this will take a unified effort by all people, as whole ? (white and non-white)"

Quote:
... In legal terms the monarch selects them ...
RaptorJesus, I?m in no way arguing your point, just pointing out a obvious flaw in the system so everyone by and large could see;

• Monarch: a sole and absolute ruler of a state or nation?

? ? and overstand you are under a dictatorship.?

• Dictator: a person exercising absolute power, esp. a ruler who has absolute, unrestricted control in a government without hereditary succession.

"Damn I hate this job ?

you know what ? "

"I quit"
(((Throws the mic down)))

"All have is one mic" - Nas

Edited by Thutmose_III (02/11/09 08:02 PM)

#11123 - 02/11/09 09:23 PM Re: Code [Re: Thutmose_III]
RaptorJesus Offline
Sophomore Member

All good points, but I'm gonna take the United-Independent route on this one I think. Thank you for taking the time to explain your views to me, I appreciate it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Preview
Moderator:  Bilalianman 
Board Rules · Mark all threads read
Contact Us · Replace White Supremacy With Justice · Top